First and foremost, this position is for someone ready to join the A-Team. Astanza’s team of sales folks, marketing gurus, service engineers, and a few Jacks and Jills of all trades is like no other. Award-winning in virtually every category, our Great Place to Work 2021/2022 is just that, and our new Inside Sales and Account Manager has to fit.
As for the job itself, a member of the inside sales team must be highly motivated and hardworking. It could be left at that, but it’d be a disservice to not suggest a competitive spirit goes a long way too.
The most successful inside sales personnel are organized go-getters with no fear of hearing the big N-O. Candidates best suited for this role will have worked in a high performance competitive environment, ideally in capital equipment sales, franchise consulting, or a startup. The Inside Sales and Account Manager will be responsible for working with new leads, established accounts, and everything in between. Any individual considering joining the A-Team must be passionate about their work, customer service oriented, and proud to contribute to the team's success.
This role can sit at company headquarters in Dallas, TX or be remote, with close proximity to HQ.
- Connecting with new inbound leads via call, text, email, and social platforms
- Following an established and successful cadence
- 20-50 phone calls each day
- Guiding prospective buyers through the buying process, this can include either starting a business or growing an existing business
- Using provided software to manage and nurture relationships (i.e. Salesforce)
- Creating quotes, proposals, and deliverables for prospective clients
- Orchestrating the after-sale process for smooth onboarding of new clients
- Nurturing and developing existing client relationships (help the family continue to grow!)
- Generating incremental revenue based on individual quarterly and annual targets
- Utilizing the tools and resources available
- Collaborating with marketing, service, and leadership teams to help the company and our clients improve
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times
- At goal, second year candidates earn ~$150,000 with superstars earning $180,000+
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong empathy for customers
- Passion for revenue generation and professional growth
- 3+ years involved in B2B sales, franchise consulting, and/or business development -- can you close?
- Highly proficient in Google Workspace and salesforce.com
- Proven ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Positive track record of successfully working against a quota
- Solid self-management, organization, and prioritization skills
- Ability to interface at all levels within an organization, both internally and externally
- Must be able to travel up to 15% of the time to key customers, conferences, and meetings
- High level interpersonal communication skills
- Keen to learn the company, industry, and sales process
- Ability to listen to customers, understanding their needs, and respond positively to requests
- High integrity and ethical standard, with a commitment to compliance of regulatory rules
- Willingness to adapt to a changing environment with multiple priorities
- Competence to track and manage tasks to successfully meet deadlines