Astanza Laser is a cutting-edge medical laser company with a focus on tattoo removal, hair removal, and other aesthetic procedures. The Astanza brand is founded on quality through superior technology and client services. Astanza Laser offers customers a variety of essential training, marketing, and business consulting services to grow, and achieve success in the new and quickly expanding field of tattoo removal, as well as hair removal, skin resurfacing, and pigmentation treatments.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to lead and expand our award-winning clinical training division. The Clinical Training Lead is responsible for coordinating all facets of the tattoo removal training course, New Look Laser College. This includes training new practitioners, lecturing, scheduling patients, and the logistics of the course. They will also assist in developing new resources for clients as they learn new procedures on unfamiliar devices.
This position requires background experience in healthcare and laser aesthetics specifically. You must also be comfortable having complex treatment conversations with non-medical entrepreneurs, the tattooing and body art industry, as well as healthcare professionals. We also require a smart, confident, responsible, and hard-working individual. Great presentation skills are essential, and a secondary background or affinity for sales and customer service would be greatly valued.
- Mid-level position for Clinical Training Lead at Astanza Laser
- Interact with Physicians, PAs, NPs, RNs, and other healthcare practitioners on a daily basis
- Teach the laser tattoo removal training course
- Lecture, instruct, and run the training program at New Look Laser College
- Create additional clinical resources to support existing and potential clients.
- Instruct doctors on the proper use of the laser systems.
- Assist in sales demonstrations (both virtual and in-person) from a clinical/technical perspective.
- Ability to be self-sufficient while working in a team environment.
- A rewarding position where your actions are extremely transparent in the service department and each employee is held accountable.
- Travel nationally up to 25%.
- Travel internationally (very little)
- Public speaking and instruction to physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Able to grasp complex and intricate concepts quickly.
- Articulate complicated issues to customers in a very simple way.
- Safety-above-all-else mentality.
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Must communicate well and be well-spoken
- 3-5 years of clinical experience.
- Nursing degree or advanced training in a related field (medical esthetician, senior laser practitioner, etc.)
- Affinity for public speaking and teaching.
- Ability to pass full background and reference check
- Familiarity /aptitude with all aesthetics procedures (injectables, facials, microneedling, etc.) a plus.
- Familiarity with GSuite, Salesforce, and Hubspot a plus.
Compensation and Benefits
- $70 - $100k total compensation