Astanza believes that we do more than just sell lasers; we change people’s lives. We help clients start profitable new businesses, we help people change their appearances and feel better about themselves, and we care about each other as a family. #changinglives
Astanza is looking for energetic, talented individuals to join our award-winning marketing team. We emphasize digital marketing, so our Marketing Specialist should be digitally savvy and understand how to turn clients into Raving Fans!
The primary role of the Marketing Specialist is to assist the Client Marketing Manager in implementing client marketing success strategies and helping tell the world about how amazing our clients are doing!
- Ensuring marketing materials are delivered to clients and that Astanza is proactive in determining best practices for client in-office marketing materials. This includes tracking inventory, coming up with new materials and designs, and reordering new materials when needed.
- Assist in updating client accounts and developing content for the Client Portal
- Writing SEO-optimized content for client's websites
- Assisting in the client onboarding process and ensuring client success
- Creation of client e-newsletters, client webinar slides, and other client communications.
- Assisting the Client Success Manager in administering and promoting the client Before & After contests, regular appreciation, and special end-of-year promotions.
- Helps to collect client testimonials, develop case studies, and create client success stories
- Publishing of press releases to the newswire
- Authoring and editing blogs and other content
- Assisting the Digital Marketing Manager, Product Marketing Manager, and Content Marketing Manager with projects and tasks to increase the capabilities of the Marketing organization.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
The ideal candidate will be someone with 1 - 3 years of experience in customer service, digital marketing, public relations, or other related marketing fields.
We’re looking for someone with experience in some or all of these areas:
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Customer service
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- SEM/PPC (Google Ad Words, Bing, etc.)
- Content Marketing (strategy and execution)
- Salesforce experience desirable
- Google Ad Words Certified
- Facebook Certified Digital Marketing Associate or other relevant certifications
At Astanza, we believe there’s always something new to learn. We have personal development plans for each team member and recommend earning a certification in either one of many different Google, HubSpot, or Facebook certifications while you are working with us.
THE DETAILS & PERKS
- $45k - $60k
- Salary based on experience
- 401k with generous match
- Job located at our office near downtown Dallas in the Cedars area.
1810 S. Akard Street #500, Dallas, TX 75215
- Yummy gourmet coffee from Full City Rooster
- Get paid to read - Yep, we have a Better Book Club, and you can earn $ for reading business-related books